So I've started a second job, it's an at home job and I should be doing about 10-20 hours a week on it. It's hourly pay, so it's much better then the ChaCha gig I was doing. The new job is as an Internet rater, if you're looking for a second job (or just an at home job) and are fairly good with a computer. That's about all I can really tell you about it but it's a pretty good deal really I can tell you were to go to find more info. I have a friend that has been doing this for awhile and has been paid so I'm fairly certain that it's legit. There is a test you have to pass to become a rater and I VERY much recommend reading the entire guide they send and checking all the examples if you do decide you want to give it a try. The test is hard and time consuming and you generally only get one shot at it.
I do intend to make the $150 at ChaCha needed to get paid but after that I'll probably stop, it's just far to much work for what I get paid. It is nice knowing about current things people are asking and ChaCha certainly opened up my eyes on a lot of things going on in kids lives that I had not really thought about. I guess I've lived a fairly self inflicted sheltered life. So, it was good for me, I'm glad I did it, but $.02 an answer feels like it is a waste of time really.
So, as if I hadn't been busy enough recently, I'm now adding 10-20 hours of work on top of it all. Good stuff. But it's all working in the right direction so that's good.
Thursday, March 10, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh do tell do tell!!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteInteresting! Good Luck!
ReplyDelete