Thursday, March 17, 2011

Sinus surgery here I come

Surgery just sounds scary to me, but I've always had sinus problems and I honestly don't recall the last time I didn't have a stuffy congested head.  So, I am going to be having sinus surgery April 21st sometime in the afternoon to hopefully get my head feeling better.  No more pressure and congestion, that just sounds amazing.

I will be having my septum straightened as well as some of my sinus passages enlarged and some of the inflammation removed.  There are a bunch of technical names for all of that and I honestly don't have a clue what they are.  When I know more I'll add more to the blog.  I just ask for lots of prayers as I go through it all.

3 comments:

  1. Don't be worried! It happens everyday!!! This should be life changing and exciting for you! Can't wait to hear how you are feeling after!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I'm sure it will be good. I have another post on this to get posted sometime soon... from the pre-op. Which I must say made it sound even less appealing while I recover, but it'll be good after!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, it's no fun to go through..but Kel does feel better after having it done. Hope it works out the same way for you =) Lots of prayers going up ;)

    ReplyDelete