This year I decided to give out toys and tattoos instead of candy to the trick-or-treaters. I figured there were quite a few wins to this one. I ordered all the stuff from oriental trading, each little bag of stuff was under 50 cents to put together. And the pluses of order these? This stuff will last for a few years so I won't have to either eat the rest of the candy I normally have left over or throw it away because it's going to go bad. Plus, I got to play with the toys which was certainly fun as well!
The gift bags each consisted of a pop up toy (which came in 4 varieties), glow in the dark fangs, an alien tattoo, a "monster" tattoo and a pumpkin sticker. Lots of fun things. And I even heard one kid say something about the cool gift bags. I hope they liked the stuff when they got home as well. I know my nieces enjoyed playing with them when I gave them theirs.
Great idea!
ReplyDelete