Friday, October 29, 2010

Pink the Rink


This is the second year that we've gone to the Pink the Rink Silvertips game, a portion of all the ticket sales goes to breast cancer research.  We normally go with a group of people from my work. It gives me a reason to wear my pink Silvertips jersey and give a bit back to a good cause.  This jear Julie got to ride on the fanboni during the intermission, lots of fun!  I really do need to go watch more tips games!  The guys wore special pink jerseys that were auctioned off after the game and the proceeds from that went to breast cancer research as well.  All in all the event raised over $38,800, I'm glad I could be there!  If they do it again next year I'm sure we'll go if we are available.  Here are just a couple pictures from the game, I didn't take too many. 




No comments:

Post a Comment