Saturday, October 23, 2010

My "first" hockey game...


I say my "first" hockey game because it is my first game playing a forward.  When I said I was going to start playing hockey again everyone just assumed I was going to play goalie again.  But I really wanted to skate, pass, shoot, do a bit more then hang out in front of the net stopping pucks.  I want to be the person with the puck.  I may still be working on that one, but I am enjoying playing a wing so far.

The first game went well, I had a blast and that's what matters.  Here are a few pictures from the game.  I didn't have my new jersey yet so I'm wearing a borrowed one, I got the choice of being happy or dopey.  Happy seemed like a much better fit for me.  Oh, and this is the only time you'll see me wearing my old #5, my new number is 3, it only seemed fitting I would take Richard's favorite number if he was using mine.







No comments:

Post a Comment