I didn't take any pictures at my pampered chef party, but we all had a blast. It turned out that only my Mom, Pamela, Dani, Heather and Mo were able to come and Mo only stopped by for a couple minutes. I was able to get quite a bit in sales via emails and people I work with so it turned out being a pretty good sale for me. I was able to a few things half price and well then I just spent way to much money. Half the stuff in those boxes was mine. But, I now have nice new cookware and I am loving it!
For our menu we had Loaded Baked Potato Chowder, Apple and Carrot Salad, and a Lemon Lust Pie for dessert! We only made the chowder at the party, the rest I made to go with it because it was at lunch time. Amanda (my consultant) also brought Garlic Parmesan Oil dip and some baguettes to dip in it, that dip was so good I bought to containers of it!
I'm glad I had the party and I've been seriously considering becoming a consultant myself. I don't think I would have many shows, but it's always nice to have the possibility if I would like to? Plus the host kit comes with some great stuff at an amazing deal and I could give the stuff I already have out as gifts. What do you think? Would anyone be interested in having a party if I were to become a consultant?
The chowder killed my microwave so I was able to get a nice new one which was nice. But not really what I had been wanting to go out and buy after spending all that on pampered chef stuff. Oh well, it's nice to have a new microwave... and now I can heat my heater packs which is always important!


Glad it went well, and if you choose to be a consultant then best of luck to ya! I was a home & garden party consultant for a short time up in Maine. It was fun, I am just not good at selling things.
ReplyDeleteYeah, I think I might, still need to figure out all the details and such before I know for sure. But it is certainly very tempting.
ReplyDelete