Sunday, December 12, 2010

Jingle Bell Walk


Richard and I woke up bright and early to go do the Jingle Bell Walk, we were supposed to meet up with my family at my parents and all carpool down to Seattle together.  The night before I was questioning whether I wanted to go or not because of all the rain and I hadn't been feeling all that well.  Dad called and said everyone was a go, so I said sure why not, I don't feel that bad.  So we fast forward to the next morning.  Dad calls to say that Dani and JP aren't going to be going, JP isn't feeling well.  Then dad says he won't be going because he can't afford to get sick.  And Chad and Sara aren't going because it's raining and no one else was going.  So Richard and I swung by my parents, grabbed our t-shirts, bibs and bells and headed down to Seattle by ourselves to do the walk.  Sure it was raining pretty hard, but it really wasn't all that bad. I got wet but most of the walk is in the express tunnels so it really wasn't too bad.  My favorite part of the walk was when one of the larger groups would go by (or I caught up with them) and they were singing Christmas songs!  Very fun!  All the proceeds from the walk go to arthritis research.  There are so many people living in pain because of arthritis. I hope the research does some good and manages to in some way help ease the pain they are experiencing.  Enjoy the pictures!






1 comment: