Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving...

We had Thanksgiving at our house again this year, everything went well and we all had lots of tasty food, sadly there weren't many food pictures taken, just the obligatory family pictures.  While I love having everyone over I didn't particularly enjoy them assuming we would be have Thanksgiving, what if we were going on vacation or something?  Mom was saying something about Jackie saying that to her when we all used to go over there every year, apparently her house was often volunteered for her as well.  I do love having Thanksgiving at our house, though I really do need a break the day after and normally I have to work. 

Here are some pictures from Thanksgiving!  Enjoy!

The ads are always a very popular pass time on Thanksgiving.

















No Shave November...




1 comment:

  1. It's great that you have a close knit family! Love to see these photos of all of you. Sure wish we could have this type of family holiday too =) We will one day though! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete