Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Wow I am so far behind!

I just noticed just how far behind this blog is... apparently I have been ignoring it a bit more then I should.  I'm hoping to have a little time tomorrow night to add some pictures and get a few posts up and going.  I'll probably leave out quite a bit of the commentary that normally goes along with the pictures because I have something like 10 posts in edit and that's just wrong. 

I did start another blog recently on what I've been cooking (and moved other posts there from somewhere else I had been blogging).  I did finally get that one up to date if you want to check that out.


http://msflutterbycooks.blogspot.com/

And then there is my other blog that I've had for most of a year but people might not know about on books and movies I've read or watched.

http://msflutterbybooks.blogspot.com/

And just so you know where it comes from because I just realized that not everyone would know... MsFlutterby is my geocaching name.

No comments:

Post a Comment