As you all may know I started playing hockey this fall/winter season. I'm having a blast! It is just so much fun and very good exercise! I finally scored my first goal, they really are harder to get then it sounds. All those silly NHL guys getting a goal every game make it sound like I should be getting goals left and right. The truth is, it's pretty hard to get a goal, all those people working against you, trying to stop the puck. So, when my first goal went in I was ecstatic! And I even got to keep my puck, it's sitting on my desk. Now if I could just get another goal that would be just lovely! There are a few pictures taken by one of the people on the teams husband (he's a photographer), I purchased the cheap online version so I could share them with everyone. Enjoy!
Tuesday, December 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






Looks like fun! Congrats on the goal~
ReplyDelete