Saturday, December 18, 2010

Happy Birthday Rachel!

Very rarely do I go out and just let loose and have a crazy kind of night.  But for Rachel's birthday I went ahead and had a some eggnog, a corpse reviver 2, and I tried my first Jello shots.  I don't like vodka so Jello shots are not all that appealing to me, they certainly weren't worth the headache the next day.  Not that any of the alcohol really was worth the headache I had on Sunday.  Ugh.  We went bowling, played some pool, rock band, apples to apples and catch phrase.  I must say my drumming abilities are atrocious sober and they get even worse when I've had too much to drink, but at least I wasn't booed off the stage. I had an awesome time and enjoyed meeting some of Rachel's friends that I hadn't really met before.  I even wore makeup which NEVER happens!  Hopefully I'll be able to get down that way to hang out with Rachel and Des more often.  I miss seeing those girls greatly.

No comments:

Post a Comment