Thursday, April 15, 2010

Karaoke with Dani and Melody

Last Friday (4/9) I went to Seattle and did a little karaoke with Dani and Melody.  We had a great time!  After I eventually found where we were supposed to be (yes I'm very good at getting lost in Seattle), with Melody's help we did manage to get a free parking spot. We ate some tasty Thai food at Bahn Thai, walked around a bit on the queen anne streets and then we found our way to a bar for some karaoke.  I don't recall the name of the place (from looking online I think it might have been Ozzie's) but the upstairs was fairly empty compared to the downstairs, so it was a bit quieter up until the later part of the night.  Melody talked Dani and I into joining her for two different numbers ("Hit Me With Your Best Shot" by Pat Benatar and "You Give Love a Bad Name" by Bon Jovi).  I can't say karaoke is my favorite thing in the world, but I am sure it's good for me.  I can't sit by quietly in the corner forever I suppose, or can I?  Below are some pictures from the night, I took the ones before we got to the karoake place.  I didn't get the best pictures of karaoke but it's what we have (the gal taking pictures was going for quantity instead of quality she said). 






1 comment:

  1. LOL! Well at least you had two other people up there with ya right? I am not a huge fan of this either, a bit too shy for this stuff. I use to do it in High School, but that was a long time ago LOL Glad you ladies had fun:)

    ReplyDelete