Saturday, April 17, 2010

Hanging out with the bro for his birthday.

Dani and I went over to hang out with my brother and his friends for his birthday.  I had a good time playing some beer pong with him and his friends.  I might have had a bit to drink, Saturday certainly wasn't my best day ever, I very rarely drink so when I do I never feel good the next day.  I wish I would remember that before I have a bit too much to drink.  I told Dani that next time I'm good with being the driver. I don't have a much else to say but I wanted to put up a few pictures from the night.  The first picture is Chad and Sara (his girlfriend), the second picture is the cups from pongagedon (talk about a game that takes forever, you put out as many cups as possible and then your team tries to make them all go away, there was 47 cups per side), the last one is us siblings at the end of the night.



2 comments:

  1. The smiles say he had a great birthday! I am not much of a drinker either, I will occasionally have a Wallaby Darned at outback or a glass of wine, but I can't stand beer:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH, I can't really stand beer either, I was drinking cider... apple juice with a bite.

    ReplyDelete