Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Happy Easter (and April)!

So far April has been alright, we don't have anything too exciting going on this month really. 

Richard and I got a new camera at the very end of March that we've been playing with.  We don't have too much that is worth showing anyone yet, but we're excited about the possibilities!  I'll post a few pictures later but remember we're learning how to use the camera so they aren't anything too fancy!  We also downloaded the beta version of Lightroom which is a great tool for editing photos!  We'll eventually want the full version when it comes out, but it's not the cheapest thing so we'll see.

For Easter I went to Eastlake CC in Bellevue with Melody, Pastor Ryan gave a wonderful service.  I did find it a bit strange watching it on a screen, and hearing him constantly refering to us at the Bellevue location made me feel more like we were seperate then together.  I do think I need something a bit smaller for a church, but Eastlake is great until I find somewhere to call home.  After church Richard and I went for a walk up to the park.  We let Rosco run around a little in the wooded side of the offleash dog park.  I did some maintenance on my cache and we played around with the new camera a little more.  Then we went on a quest to find somewhere with pizza that was open.  Turns out most places are closed for Easter, which is good, much better to have them home with their families!  We ended up ordering carry out from Papa John's, I had a very yummy Hawaiian BBQ Chicken and it's made a great lunch every day since!

Prior to the walk my leg had been bugging me a bit, but nothing TOO bad.  Turns out my hips aren't aligned like they should be and it's pressing on my sciatic nerve.  My right leg has been a mixture of on fire or half numb since Sunday night (and it's now Wednesday).  No fun at all.  I went to the Chiropractor on Monday and will go again tonight, hopefully tonight it will fix it up some.  I have a check up with the regular doctor next week so I'll bring it up to her when I'm there too.  Hopefully it's an easy fix, because this is really not fun at all.

Well, that's it for an update for now.  I'll try to do more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment