Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Snowshoeing!


So, I went snowshoeing in February, and I had intended to write up a nice little thing about the trip, but then I didn't.  It was my first time out snowshoeing and I was trying it out, we didn't REALLY need the snowshoes that day as it was pretty well packed down where we were.  Jeff wasn't feeling well, but he decided to bring us out anyways.  The trip was shorter and certainly less strenuous then I was anticipating, which was probably a good thing, snowshoeing is way more work then I realized.  I had a blast though and am hoping to get some snowshoes for next season, they are kind of expensive so we'll see how that goes. Here are some pictures from our trip!  They start out leaving the vehicle, finding a cache, then we work our way around Gold Creek Pond and end up back at the vehicles.  Here are some of the sights along the way! Enjoy!




























1 comment:

  1. Great pictures! Beautiful scenery! I loved snowshoeing when we got to go up in Maine. Glad you had a good time~!

    ReplyDelete