Thursday, February 18, 2010

Perfume...

So if you like the stuff, I am happy for you.  But it makes my head feel like it's about to explode, it makes my eyes sting, and frankly I hate the stuff.  So please, when someone tells you they have an allergy to the stuff and it makes them feel icky.  DON'T put it on right next to them.  And if you are going to put it on, keep it light.  M'k, Thanks.

I know no one that reads this needs me to tell them this but my eyes are stinging me something horrible and I needed to vent. 

2 comments:

  1. Not a fan of perfume either so I feel your pain;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is a wide selection of lotions in the bathroom where I work (presumably stuff that employees have donated) and there was one that the person who sits next to me would always put on that made me ill. Not allergic or anything, but the smell was strong and unpleasant. I finally figured out which bottle it was and threw it away.

    ReplyDelete