Friday, February 26, 2010

Good Earth Chia tea is not for me

So today I tried the Chia tea we have had in our cupboard at home for quite awhile, it said it had other spices and pepper but I tried it anyways.  I've been eating a little pepper recently without having too much of an issue and sometimes I try my luck with other spices. I looked it up online after drinking it and the newer packaging says it has nutmeg but the old packaging didn't. But it's making my throat itch and burn, not good, especially if it really is the nutmeg since that's not something always listed on things. I feel like I need to take a bottlebrush to my esophagus to make the itching stop. I feel like crying. Yes, I think I need to go see an allergist sooner rather than later, this is not good.

No comments:

Post a Comment