Friday, February 19, 2010

New Shoes!

This weekend I'm heading out to go snowshoeing for my first time ever.  I needed some new hiking boots, I know my feet are probably going to get wet in these, but at least I'll have a little more support.  I'm hoping I wore them enough this week that they are comfy for the weekend.  I bought these are Fred Meyers and they were fairly inexpensive, someday I'll get a good pair but that will have to wait.

I also replaced my old tennis shoes, they were super old and I really needed to get new ones.  I got the Brooks Ariel shoes, the same shoes I've had for quite a few years now, they are just a new color.  Kinda sad, my old ones were green and I really loved the color.  These things aren't cheap but they are the most comfy shoe I've found for my feet.

I also got a new fleece for snowshoeing (and just because I needed a new fleece).  It's green and it is supposed to block out wind, lets hope it really does!  I love the green color.  Not the best picture of me, but you can see the fleece color pretty well. 

Anywho, that what I got on my shopping trip last weekend.  And you can look forward to a new blog sometime next week about my snowshoeing adventure that I'm going on this Sunday.  I'm excited and I promise to take lots of pictures!

2 comments:

  1. So I took lots of pictures... and I still do intend to write a blog about my snowshoeing. Hopefully I'll get that updated this week!

    ReplyDelete