I can't believe my baby brother is married! It's just crazy to think of him as all grown up. I'm glad he found Sara she is an amazing women and hopefully they can keep each other grounded, I think they balance each other out nicely. The wedding was beautiful, the venue was gorgeous and the weather was nice enough to be cooperative and perfect. I would have been (oh wait I was) just to scared to have an outdoor wedding in Washington you just never know what you'll get. I had an awesome time and am so happy to have Sara as a sister in law. Some pictures to follow from the wonderful day.
Saturday, August 20, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



























I greatly enjoyed the "organic" setting for the wedding, very beautiful with the sunset. It looks like it was a beautiful wedding indeed, and everyone looked so handsome and beautiful. May God bless their marriage always :)
ReplyDelete