On the last day of our camping trip we decided to go do the Deception Pass Cruise, well, we actually tried to do it a different day but it was booked full so we went the last day instead. The little shop where you redeem your tickets sells ice cream cones in size huge or enormous (they actually had some fun names for it), either way it's WAY to much ice cream for one person! It was tasty stuff though, very much worth getting (and I would recommend sharing).
The cruise was fun, the weather wasn't amazing but the fog made for some neat shots. I was hoping for a little more information then we got, but I guess we already know some of the basic stuff. I'm glad we got the tickets on a Groupon special, for the sale price it was very worth going.
The kids had fun laying in the sun and playing in the sand after the cruise. It was a nice relaxing way to end a fun vacation.
Monday, September 5, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




















Oh how I miss that place, I'm telling you if the housing wan't so expensive, we would love to live up in LaConner or towards the coast. I love Washington, truly do. The cruise looks like fun!
ReplyDelete