To be honest I've never really been much into the traditional bachelorette party thing. There is certainly a reason I didn't have one, it's just not my thing. That being said I had a great time hanging out with the girls.
We started off the night at Sara's parents house having snacks and drinks (or at least everyone else was having drinks, I stuck to water all night). We left from there in the limo and went to Woodinville to visit 3 different wineries. I'm not a big wine fan but someday I wouldn't mind going and doing some tasting just for the experience of it. Drinking wasn't really an option for me, so I just went along to hang out and visit and enjoy the company of some very amusing (and eventually very drunk) ladies.
From the wineries we went to the casino where we got a room for the night. Dani and I didn't stay the night but it was nice having a place to hang out at the casino where things weren't quite so noisy. The rooms at the Tulalip Casino are really pretty awesome looking, and they have a nice pool from the looks of the pictures, we didn't actually go enjoy it. Sara had a list of fun things to do and/or find at the casino, anything from finding someone who would give her a condom to a guy wearing white socks and black shoes. Sara decided she didn't want to do all those things so she assigned one thing to each person, I don't recall what my task was but I'm pretty certain I didn't end up completing it for her. Oops! Sorry Sara! We all played a little in the casino, though I think I'm in the minority of people where going to a casino just isn't fun for me. I blame it on all the negative bank accounts I see as a teller thanks to this very casino and people with gambling problems. It was also weird to go somewhere where smoking is allowed inside, I forget how spoiled we nonsmokers are in Washington where that is not allowed in most buildings.We went to a dance club as well, I didn't dance but I did have some very refreshing water in a fancy glass bottle that cost way to much. And then the pretty bottle was cleared off the table when I wasn't looking, how sad. But it was very fun to watch everyone else enjoy the music and dance and drink and work on finishing up Sara's list of things to do. Dani and I ended up leaving and heading out, I was pretty tired and not feeling incredibly well. But we had a blast and I'm glad I was able to participate in the evening and enjoy one of the last crazy nights out that Sara will have as a single lady.
I made cute little goody boxes for everyone. (My first project with my cricut, I love that thing!). I actually started the boxes when I was visiting Valerie on our anniversary trip, I used one of her friends cartridges for the ring and clothes line. It was a fun little project, I need to be more crafty is what I've decided. Then Dani and I went out and bought some things to go in the boxes, I had to bring Dani with me because I am completely clueless when it comes to things like that. LOL I'm such a "good" girl it's not even funny!













Oh my, what a night! I am quite like you, not much into the whole traditional thing, never had one myself. And I also agree about the gambling, I feel it's such a waste. I am however glad that you had fun while there and those little boxes were adorable!
ReplyDelete