Saturday morning we headed out of town, we decided to come home going up 101 so we crossed over the Golden Gate Bridge and then headed up the coast. We went through the Redwoods and went for a walk in the Founders Grove which we had skipped the last time we were at the Redwoods. We drove a little further up the coast until we found a hotel in Crescent City to stay the night.Sunday we decided to just drive home the rest of the way after spending some time enjoying the ocean in the morning.
We had a fabulous trip, I always forget how tiring all that driving can make me so it was nice to get home and have the next day off to recoup before heading back to work.













Breath-taking! I cannot imagine how big those trees look in person ;) I love your adventurous spirit, we share this common bond :) We also share the dislike of the long drives to get to our destinations LOL
ReplyDeleteGlad you had a great trip!