For breakfast I had some danish that I had bought in Vancouver and then we headed back up to the lake. It was an insanely clear day and the snow was almost blinding. So absolutely beautiful. The lake is so majestic. Part of me wishes we could have gone later in the year when you can go down and boat on the lake but the other part is very happy we saw it covered in snow, it was absolutely gorgeous!
Following our snowshoe adventure we went and checked out the store and mini museum with info on the lake. I picked up a Christmas ornament and a t-shirt and we headed out. We had some beautiful views of Mt. Shasta and then settled down for the night in Redding. Crater Lake was beautiful and we certainly are planning on going back someday!


















Very beautiful indeed! I would love to see this in person :)
ReplyDelete