The first couple days of our vacation we stopped off at the Hoppers in Vancouver to catch up and visit with them. I wish they lived closer, they really are great friends. The night we got there we went and watched X-Men First Class, it was what it was expected to be. I liked it, but I'm not a huge X-Men fan or anything so I wasn't blown away by it or anything. Very entertaining though.
The next day we had planned on going to the zoo but decided to go to the farmers market instead. It was a nice relaxing stroll through the market and I had a very tasty Belgium waffle. Yummy! Dereck seemed enjoyed the music while we ate, he sure is getting big, I can't believe he is already two years old. I found these really neat bird baths that I think would be fun to make someday. For dinner Valerie and I went and got Thai food take out and borrowed a Cricut cartridge from Lindsey so I could cut out a few things to use for Sara's bachelorette party boxes. Later that night ended up doing some shopping to get the paper and such that I would need for the boxes. While we were off doing that Richard and Adam played some magic and visited. We then came back and proceeded to cut out lots of little rings and such for the boxes. It was nice to visit with Valerie while we did that, have I mentioned how much I wish they lived closer?
On Monday we were heading to Crater Lake but we didn't have any plans for that day really so we stayed and visited a little and then went and had an incredibly yummy breakfast at a place that Adam and Valerie had never eaten at but always heard it was good. It was good, I'll try to remember to tell them we want to go there again next time we visit. To bad I can't remember the name of the place.
I'm not sure why but I didn't take any pictures while we were there, but we did get a picture of Valerie and I before we left from the restaurant.
Monday, June 13, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment