Monday, January 24, 2011
It's broken... how sad!
My computer is broken, not working, it went caput (Richard thinks it's either the power supply or motherboard are no longer doing their job)! So my 11 blogs that are currently in the works and just waiting for me to add the pictures are just going to have to wait. HOPEFULLY, I'll have that fixed soon and I can have my blog all caught up by the end of the month, that was the plan to start with so hopefully I'll be able to make it work! I still have computer access, but just no access to my computer. I hope everyone is having a fabulous start to the New Year, mine has been going pretty well, even with a broken computer! Cheers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Looking forward to those posts! Glad to hear all is pretty well, even with the broken puter ;)
ReplyDelete