Monday, January 3, 2011

The Hopper's come for a visit!

We try to see Adam, Valerie and Dereck as often as we can.  Unfortunately that isn't as often as we would like.  It's hard to make the 3+ hour drive to Vancouver and back in just a weekend and feel like we got any visit time in.  So any time we are able to have a nice long visit we really enjoy it.

They drove up on the 31st and were able to stay all the way to the morning of the 3rd!  How awesome is that.  Valerie and I put together a couple puzzles.  We all played some Magic the Gathering.  And Dereck ran around being cute and destructive.  Someday our house will need to be childproofed I suppose, but until then everything just gets moved to a higher surface.

Having just gone through Christmas I wasn't nearly as camera happy as normal.  But we did take a few pictures and we went and visited Santa (Dereck didn't much like Santa it was his first time meeting him) so here are a few pictures from their visit.  

No comments:

Post a Comment