Sunday, July 25, 2010

A Davis Family Wedding


Today was Sandy and Jason's wedding.  The wedding was beautiful, the yard was amazingly well done, and the sun was shining something crazy!  The ceremony was incredibly warm out in the sun, as soon as it was done everyone went to the shade and visited.  I don't really know the Davis family all that well, we really do need to be better about getting together and doing things with them. 

I didn't take many photos at the wedding, I'm not sure why but some days I just feel less camera happy.  But I did take a picture of Richard with Grandfather, they are two of the most amazing men I'll ever know, they never ceases to amaze me. I never had a grandpa growing up so Richard's grandpas became the only ones I've ever had, Grandfather really is the such an amazing man.  I know it's not possible but I really wish I could have grown up with a grandpa, there is just something about them that seems almost magical to a kid.  I had a great time at the wedding catching up with everyone, hopefully we will be able to keep up with everyone on a slightly more regular basis.


1 comment:

  1. Great pictures! I sure do miss my Grandpa, so I know what you mean about the magical part:) You two looked great!

    ReplyDelete