You'll often find me saying I don't really enjoy playing softball or that it's really not my thing. But this last season really wasn't all that bad and I really did enjoy myself (minus a game or two which I won't get into). I think this time was one of the first times I've really felt like part of the team and not someone just playing because they needed another girl so the guys could hit.
I've decided just to be a sub for the summer season. I really am tired of having every Sunday spoken for, between church and softball I really haven't been able do much. While I know I could take a day or two off from softball and they would normally be able to find a sub I always have this guilty feeling if I sign up and then say I won't be there when I really could have been. So it's best for me to be a sub and not be tied down by another thing for another day of every week.
While hockey will always be my sport of choice to watch or play, softball isn't nearly as bad as I like to make it sound when I get to complaining. I don't intend to sign up to play a full season again, but it's not entirely out of the question either. This season was pretty fun.
Sunday, May 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Glad you had fun:) I played softball in High School and then Kel and I both played for our church in Missouri. It's been a long time for me, but we had fun with it. I agree with you on the Hockey though:)
ReplyDelete