After thinking about how lazy I had been with the planting last weekend I ended up planting the rest of my vegetables on Tuesday night. I went out and bought a new little planting shovel as well as a couple weeding tools and a new hose and nozzle for the backyard. Now it's all ready, I just have to water, weed and wait for the plants to grow!
Here are the yellow zucchini squash and their patch
In the planter box we have the french filet beans in the back they should become a bush bean, then the loose leaf lettuce, the four butter crunch lettuce which is a head lettuce so they should take some space and in the front part I planted carrot seeds. I can't wait for the carrot seeds to come up!
The two cauliflower are in front patch closer to the fence and the three broccoli are in front of that, after the tree is the green zucchini patch. There are six zucchini plants in each patch, I should have zucchini up the kazoo. I've been looking for recipes, it seems there is a never ending list of things you can do with zucchinis! I'm excited because I love zucchini!





No comments:
Post a Comment