Tuesday, May 18, 2010

I'm finally getting some stuff planted!

Last week I started getting some stuff planted in my pots. I now have three pots with tomatoes, my hanging topsy turvy strawberrys, a smaller pot with strawberrys and my herb garden pot.  After getting those planted it was dark so I couldn't get anything in the ground.  For some reason that ended up equaling me not getting anything planted all weekend, oops.  I might have been a bit lazy this weekend, but I really did have a very fun and relaxing weekend.  It really was worth my plants not being in the ground. 

Here are a few pictures of what I did get planted.




And last but not least I finally  put out one of my garden gnomes. I hear you really can't expect your plants to grow without one.  Seriously though, I think he's adorable.  He needs a name still, if you have any ideas let me know!

1 comment:

  1. Looks great! Wish we were closer, I would love some of those strawberries! Hmmm....the only thing coming to mind for a name is Tottle, but only because I like Tottle with the turtle. LOL I don't know if I am too good at names, but good luck!

    ReplyDelete