On Saturday we went over to visit with my parents and get our Santa pictures with my Dad before he cut his beard back to a more managable length, I know it's after Christmas but things just didn't work out to get there earlier. Don't worry he will be growing it out again for next year! We got a few good pictures which I'll post below.
After visiting with my parents we headed down to Vancouver to spend the weekend visiting with the Hoppers. We ate good food (Salmon, Spaghetti Pie, Biscuits and Gravy, yummy!), had good company and played quite a few video games (Wurms, DDR, WiiFit, and some Game Show game that I can't remember the name of). It was a nice relaxing weekend spent with some really good friends. I took a couple pictures of Dereck and his parents, he was so much fun this trip. It's amazing how fast the little ones grow.
Santa Pics:
The Hoppers:















Uncle George makes a great Santa! Loved the pictures! It sounds like a fun weekend with friends, their little one is a cutie:) Glad your New Year is off to a great start Amy;)
ReplyDelete