Let me just start by saying Grandfather has to be one of the most amazing men I know. I hope to be half as inquisitive as him when I'm half his age, let alone the thinker he is at 98. I never had a grandpa growing up but I've had Richard's Grandfather for quite awhile now and think of him as my own. He never ceases to amaze me.
The 98th birthday party was at the Palmason's. It was nice to get together and visit with the extended Davis family, we don't see them nearly often enough. Lots of good food and conversation. I didn't take any pictures during the gathering as I was pretty much stuck to the couple chairs I sat in, but I did take a few of the ones of us that Richard's dad took to put on the blog.





Wow, 98, he has had a full life indeed. I am sure he has some great stories to share...
ReplyDelete