Thursday, September 15, 2011

Weird Al

Richard and I enjoy going and seeing Weird Al when he's in town if we can, he is such an entertainer it is very much worth the admission to go see him.  AmazonLocal had a great deal for tickets so we decided we'd head down to Puyallup again and see him play.  He puts on such an amazing show, it really is pretty awesome.  Par for the summer, I wasn't feeling all that great and by the time the show was over I was STARVING, but it was awesome to see him.  We were way up in the bleachers, quite a change from the last show we went too, but we could still see and hear just fine so it didn't really matter.  (I loved the peacock outfit, it amused me so I just had to take out my camera and get a picture, it's the only one I took of the whole show, I was just not feeling all that camera happy I guess).  Fun times!

1 comment:

  1. Kelly loves his stuff too! I'm sure he would have loved to join in ;)

    ReplyDelete