Sunday, July 10, 2011

Frost Doughnuts... Yummy and then some!

A couple years ago Frost Doughnuts was at church during one of the series they had.  I don't really recall what the sermon was about, but I do recall thinking I would like to go try out Frost Doughnuts, so when Groupon came up with a discount for a dozen doughnuts I couldn't help but purchase it.  The doughnuts were fabulous, the salted caramel chocolate one was by far my favorite.  And the lemon Bismark was quite tasty as well!  I do intend to go back next time I find a good deal.  I love that they are a local bakery, they cook the doughnuts fresh each morning and when they run out they are done for the day.  I just want to say yummy one more time! YUMMY!
 

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, that would go so well with the large cup of Joe I am enjoying as I play catch up! They look scrumptious!

    ReplyDelete