Richard and I have been wanting to visit the Cougar Mountain Zoo for years now and have just never made it out there. So when Richard came home saying there was a geocaching event at the zoo and we should go how could I say no? The zoo is much smaller then what we are used to but they do a good amount of research there with the animals that they do have. We had a great time and I picked up a cute little coin from the geocaching event as well. While I enjoyed the zoo I think I'm much more likely to spend that much to visit one of the larger zoos in the area, if I find a coupon or something though I wouldn't be against visiting again. Good times!
Saturday, July 9, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






















We need to get back to our Geocaching days again, we kinda fell off with Kel leaving for Deployment and all. We will get there eventually ;)
ReplyDelete