Once again it was another late start to the day. But then again, I was up fairly late reading the night before. I got up, made eggs with cheese and a piece of toast. Richard ran down to the library to use the WiFi and I listened to Vivaldi, read my bible chapters for the day and more of Breaking Dawn.
After Richard got back from the library we went to Agate Beack and Iceberg point. I really enjoyed wandering around Icebery point. We saw a couple seals out on a rock and some really neat looking goose neck barnacles. The cache here was a multi so it brought us all around Iceberg point, this was by far my favorite spot we went to. The moss hanging from the trees made me think of a fairy wonderland or something of the sorts. As we headed back to the car we scared a deer, thankfully it ran away from us and not at us. We have seen quite a few deer on the island and are yet to get a picture of one. Funny the way that works sometime.
Next we headed to Sharkreef where we found an ostercatcher and quite a few seals. We stayed there for awhile listening to the birds and the waves crashing on the rocks. There was a neat lighthouse you can see from here but it was kind of far away so I don't think I was able to get a good picture of it. We also watched some bird going under the water over and over and coming up with a big mouthfull of fish each time. I love to just sit and watch nature, it is just so relaxing and peaceful.
On the way back to the cabin we decided it was still a little early to head in so we stopped at the Upright Channel beach access again where we took some more ferry pictures and did some more beach combing.
We had speghetti for dinner again tonight, then I took a nice hot shower and relaxed listening to Mozart and writing this. Next I'll read a little more Breaking Dawn and get to sleep. Sadly tomorrow is our last day here so I should probably get up and packed at a decent time.

















I love your pictures Amy! They are great! Isn't it funny how the vacation fly by! So glad you got to go and relax some:)
ReplyDelete