skip to main |
skip to sidebar
The All-American Pastime...
Last night Richard and I went to a Mariners game. It was fun to go and have the experience, but it really reminded me just how boring baseball is. Once upon a time I enjoyed it but baseball really is no longer my sport. I'm trying to look back at what it was that I enjoyed about going and watching baseball. How was it that I enjoyed seeing someone throw the ball and every few minutes watching someone swing at it, and if lucky seeing someone actually hit the ball. I think the reason baseball lost it's enjoyment is because I met hockey. How could you possibly enjoy watching paint dry after experiencing nonstop action?
So we went to the game, ate food, enjoyed sitting in some good seats (with super convenient parking), I do believed I watched people more then the game. At one point I became completely bored with the game and decided to take pictures of the pitcher to see how contorted I could catch them. I had fun, but I would go watch a Silvertips game over the Mariners any day.

No comments:
Post a Comment