Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Happy Birthday to me!

Today was a pretty good day.  I started out my birthday going to breakfast at IHOP with my Mom and Richard, we had good food and a nice visit with each other.  Then it was off to work where I had some yummy cake and an overall good day.  After work it was off to the Josh Wilson concert.  Josh Wilson is a Christian singer; I think his voice is pretty amazing and he seems like such a down to earth guy.  I enjoyed the concert, it was outside and a beautiful day for it.  Below are a couple pictures of him from the concert.


Richard gave me a very pretty necklace for my birthday, it's a fire opal butterfly pendant, I love it!  I also got a book from his parents called Inspiring Thoughts for Gardeners, it looks like a neat little book!  At work I got pretty pink gerber daisy's with a fun little butterfly pick, a singing card and a very yummy angel food cake with whip cream and berries.  I also had a member bring in a giant chocolate shaped as a strawberry on a stick, it's alot of chocolate but looks tasty.  All in all I had a pretty good birthday!  Nice and relaxing!


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful necklace Amy! I love it! Glad your birthday was awesome! Josh Wilson is cool huh? So glad you got to go! Hugs

    ReplyDelete