Wednesday, March 25, 2009

A start of something silly... or good... or something!

So, here goes the blogging thing... for some reason I have been avoided making an actual blog, but I figured doing a blog just might be a good thing for me.

I have nothing fun and exciting to say really, but wanted to get a blog started.

I suppose I'll just do a short recap on what I've been up to and where I am right now:

Richard and I have been married for close to 5 years now, we've been together 11 years last December. I have a hard time thinking it's really been that long, but it really has. We're planning on going to Niagara falls for our 5 year anniversary in June. I'm really looking forward to it! I love seeing new things and waterfalls so where better to go? We own a home in Everett and last June we rescued a dog from the Everett Animal Shelter. Our dogs name is Rosco and he's a sweet heart of a dog, even though he likes to try my patience on a regular basis. As for the home, it seems there is always something to work on, it was built in 1969 after all. The next project when it gets a little nicer outside is to get a shed built to replace the one that came with the house, the current one is old and leaking and really needs replaced so I can hopefully store a few more things out there and free up space in the spare room.

I've been working at Community Healthcare Federal Credit Union in Everett since September. It has been a good change of pace for me from First Tech, the job change was WAY past due. So much less stress now!

I do believe I'm done with this blog for now, but I will do a 2008 year in review sometime in the near future. Right after I remember what I did last year! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment